An arcade classic time killing game with a new spherical twist!
Shoot balls to break as many blocks as you can!
Aim through the gaps between balls to clear them all!
Killing time with tilt and breaking!
How to Play
Touch the screen and tilt the angle.
Release the ball to attack as many blocks as possible.
Aim carefully to hit through bricks.
Bricks are breaking when the counter reaches 0.
The game ends when a block reaches the bottom of the screen.
Use different power ups to break even more bricks.
Earn coins when you break all of the blocks in a level.
Free to play
Easy to learn hard to master
Support lowend devices
Face Book : https:www.facebook.comChocoCherryGames
This app requires acceptance following.
It is used to store and retrieve game data to external storage such as SD card.
Use of this privilege is used for the smooth progress of the game and is not used for any other purposes.
Action Brick Breaker is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Action Brick Breaker on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Action Brick Breaker for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Action Brick Breaker for PC on Windows & MAC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Action Brick Breaker ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Action Brick Breaker in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Action Brick Breaker and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Action Brick Breaker on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC . Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!