Mini Metro the sublime subway simulator now on Android devices in a Premium edition No Ads and no inapp purchase
IGF award winning
Over 1.000.000 copies sold on mobile
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
Random city growth so each game is unique
Fifteen realworld cities to test your planning skills
A variety of upgrades to tailor your network
Normal mode for quick scored games or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
Colorblind and night modes
Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system engineered by Disasterpeace
Endless mode available for more relaxing sessions
quotIf you love the cityplanning aspect of Sim City but can39t handle the pressure of playing god then you may have just found your new favorite timewaster.quot Ashley Feinberg Gizmodo
quotTake my word for it that a game about masstransit system design can be a tense whiteknuckle thrillerquot Owen Faraday Pocket Tactics
quotMini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system.quot Cory Doctorow Boing Boing
Visit the official website at www.dinopoloclub.comminimetro
Follow us on Twitter playdigious
Like us on Facebook playdigious
Watch our latest trailers and videos on Youtube channel Playdigious
Mini Metro is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Mini Metro on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Mini Metro for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Mini Metro for PC on Windows & MAC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Mini Metro ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Mini Metro in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Mini Metro and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Mini Metro on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC . Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!