Welcome to Penny Finder! Where likeminded savings savvy penny pinching people come to find the latest and greatest penny finds!
Penny Finder crowdsources information from our users and catalogs items into a database…AKA we put them in a nice searchable table! You can:
Scan a barcode and the app will tell you if an item is a penny based on other user39s discoveries This app is not a Price Scanner it39s a Penny Scanner
OFFLINE MODE: Our app will still work even if you have no internet just make sure you have downloaded the list at least once.
Add your own Penny Items to the list using our Penny Scanner.
Post your finds on our Haul Wall.
Penny Finder is available on Google Play Store and you can use it on your Android smartphone easily. However, if you wish to Run Penny Finder on PC, you have come to the right place. Follow the steps illustrated to Download & Install Penny Finder for PC on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 / 8, Windows XP & MAC OS.
Download Penny Finder for PC on Windows & MAC
- At first, download and install BlueStacks App Player completely.
- Once downloaded and setup, open BlueStacks.
- Now in BlueStacks click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
- Now in the search box type “Penny Finder ” and get the manager in Google Play Search.
- Click the app and install it.
- Once installed, find Penny Finder in all apps in BlueStacks, click to open it.
- Use your mouse’s right button/click to use this application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to learn about Penny Finder and play it properly
- That’s all.
In addition, you can also try the new Remix OS 2.0 or AndyOS to run Penny Finder on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC . Also, do not forget to leave your queries in the comments box. That’s all!